AT-LA500 USB PC Based Logic Analyzer provides an easy to use solution
for real-time digital systems analysis, combining the advantages
of a compact size instrument with the flexibility of your PC for
data management and visualization, all at affordable price.
AT-LA500 can be used as a single instrument with 36 Channels at
500 MS/s and a memory depth of up to 4 Million samples per channel.
With AT-XSS (Extended Synchronous System) expansion system you can
also connect up to 8 AT-LA500s to expand the number of availables
channels without loss of performance: 288 channels @ 500MS/s.
New Tektronix partnering with Active Technologies in Italy, now offer an integrated high performance Mixed Signal capability for the DPO7000 series Oscilloscopes Active Technologies, AT-LA500, USB based logic analyzers, have been customized to work with the DPO7000 series Oscilloscope range. This customization provides a integrated capability for the Windows performance MSO market.
New AT-LA500 GigaView: 1.5 GHz (666 ps-resolution) timing acquisition on all channels to find quickly difficult hardware problems such as digital logic errors, glitches, setup/hold violations and crosstalk.
AT-XSS permits also to connect other AT Test Equipment instruments
(AWGs, Oscilloscopes,...) to create a complete measurement system.
Much More Than A Logic Analyzer
AT-LA500 instrument is part of the Active Technologies instrument series called “hardware platforms”. The main advantage of those instruments is their FPGA based architecture that provides them with the remote hardware reconfiguration capability.
This makes it possible to modify, with just a software update, the instrument hardware in order to improve it, to add it new features or to easily make customizations.
Thanks to this technology the AT-LA500 integrates much more than standard logic analyzer functionalities. The same instrument integrates:
New AT-LA500 Serial Protocol Analyzer
New AT-LA500 Digital Pattern Generator - Sampler
New AT-LA500 for mixed signal testing. Connect your oscilloscope to AT-LA500
to make a unique Mixed Signal Tester.
friendly software permits to use advanced logic analyzer features
without buttons, knobs and touch screen on the instrument; USB 2.0
interface transfers the acquired data to the PC within seconds.
- 36 Channels @ 500MS/s
- GigaView: 36 Channels@1.5 GHz (666 ps)
- Connect up to 8 instruments with AT-XSS bus
- 500 MHz Timing Analysis
- 200 MHz DDR / 100 MHz SDR State Analysis
- Up to 4 Million Samples on all channels
- Up to 130 min. of acquisition time
- Pattern and edge triggering
- 31 Trigger Levels
- 3 probe sets hot pluggable
- 4 programmable and independent thresholds on each instrument
- 1 Meter length probe
- Wide Voltage input range: -40V to 40V with Active HiZ
- USB 2.0 interface (also supports USB 1.1)
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Seven 32/64 Bit OS
to use interface
- 3 Available Display Windows: Waveform Window,
Data Window and DAC Window
- Unlimited number of Display Windows opened simultaneously
- Export trace data to other Windows applications
- Software Development Kit available