Fast Pulse Generator: rise time faster than 70 ps
The modular structure of the systems allows to build a Multi Channel Pulse Generator in a compact form factor.
Active Technologies Pulse Generators can be used to set up continuous or triggered pulse streams and offers flexibility to address the most challenging applications like:
- big physics
- automated testing
- wireless communication
- medical and chemistry.
The combination of:
- fast edge generation
- excellent dynamic range
- easy to use user interface
go perfectly on large experiments areas such:
- lasers modulations
- strips silicon emulation.
Radar or Sonar systems perfectly match with these generators to better test and prove complex detection systems.
Pulse Generators – Key Features
- Fast Pulse Generator: 70 ps Rise/Fall time @ 5Vpp
- Experiment areas: colliders, lasers modulations, detectors and strips silicon emulation.
- Double, triple, quadruple pulse mode
- Sub-nano second pulse generation
- Adavced research, Radar and Lidar applications
What frequency should a pulse generator be?
The fast pulse generators are able to create high bandwidth pulses with fast rise and fall times combined with high voltage amplitudes. The PG-1000 offers 5 Vpp pulse amplitude and 70 ps of rise and fall time.
What are the main applications for pulse generators?
The pulse generators are highly used in semiconductor test, aerospace & defense, Lidar and Radar testing, Advanced Research and Big Physics applications,optical and non-volatile memory testing.