Arb Rider AWG-5000 Pulse Generator
Fast Pulse Generator – up to 5Vpp amplitude
The ARB Rider AWG-5000 Series is the world’s fastest 2, 4 and 8 channels pulse generators equipped with a 16 bit resolution Digital to Analog converter. Single pulse or double pulse can be programmed in few seconds thanks to the easy-to-use user interface. AWG-5000 Pulse Generator series offers 6.16 Gs/s update rate, 5Vpp output voltage range, 110 ps Rise/Fall time, and up to 4 GSamples memory depth, making this product the ideal choice for Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Big Physics and Semiconductor Test applications.
Up to 8 analog channels per unit and up to 32 digital lines (TTL or LVDS standards) allow the user to create a mixed-signal generation setup to generate analog and digital stimuli.
No Compromise on analog performances: the fast rise time of 110ps can be achieved at a maximum amplitude of 5Vpp
Moreover, the Serial Data Pattern Generator option, allows you to generate a stream of binary information through the front end SMA connectors with an update rate of 1.54 Gbps: built-in PRBS sequences, modulation features, transition shaping, and the flexibility of a powerful analog front-end makes the SPG the perfect tool for the most challenging applications.
A dedicated intra-chassis synchronization bus, allow multi-instrument synchronization up to 4 units: 32 analog channels and 128 digital channels for the most powerful mixed-signal generator in the world.
7″ Capacitive Touch Screen Display
ArbRider AWG-5068D: 2 GHz – 6.16 GS/s – 16 Bits Arbitrary Waveform Generator
8 SMA Differential Analog Outputs Connectors
- 4 SMA Marker Outputs
- 2 SMA Trigger Inputs
Pulses for All Your Needs
Whether it is generating a complex pulse train, a series of radar pulses, pulsed RF signals with impairments, Gaussian pulses,multi-level pulses, double pulses for IGBT/Mosfet experiments, pulses for Advanced Research and Quantum computing, the AWG-5000 is the ideal partner for all your most complex tests and cutting-edge applications.
- Up to 5Vpp into 50 Ohm Pulse Amplitude with ± 2.5V hardware offset
- 110 ps Rise and Fall Time
- Minimum Pulse Width: 230 ps
- Shape easily your Pulse Transitions
Quantum Computing and RF Wireless
The AWG-5000 is the right choice for the frontier of science and technology experiments and cutting-edge challenges like Quantum, High Energy Physics, Optical and RF Wireless Communication.
The AWG-5000 Series instrument can create virtually any signal – analog or digital, ideal or distorted, standard or custom. You can easily build complex RF/IF/IQ waveform or generate serial data streams on your PC and transfer it to the AWG.
- Minimum delay between Trigger In and Analog Out
- Up to 32 analog channels and 128 digital channels fully synchronized
- Built-in sequencer with conditional/unconditional/dynamic jump features, two independent Trigger Inputs, up to 4 Marker outputs
Radar, LiDAR Design and EW
Wideband radar and electronic warfare systems need high fidelity signals to replicate real-world situations and complex environment scenarios.
Moreover, nowadays automotive solutions need to create accurate and reliable tests to prove safety under a variety of test conditions is key: LiDAR is one of the strategic components for these kinds of solutions.
- Generate Radar test signals with excellent spurious performance
- Create Electronic Warfare complex scenarios with up to 16384 sequencer entries and Advanced Sequencer conditional/unconditional jumps.
- Build up LiDAR signal testing for aerospace & defense, automotive and mobile devices solutions
- Create test waveforms using the Waveform Editor software or import them using third-party applications like MatLab, Labview, .NET languages, etc.
Waveform Editor: Powerful and Easy
The Waveform Editor allows you to create easily the most complex shapes for your radar pulses, physical research pulses, real-world signals, and complex environment signals. It is included in the standard software package.
- Generate easily the most complex analog and digital signals
- Create your waveforms remotely on your PC
- Full integration with the True-Arb software
You can synchronize up to 4 units to build a system made of 32 analog channels and 128 digital channels fully synchronized and integrated with the True-Arb software.
- Synchronize up to 4 units: 32 Analog channels and 128 Digital channels
- Affordable price per channel
- Easy to use Multi-Instrument control through True-Arb software
- 7″ Touch Screen display and Soft Keyboard
- 2, 4 or 8 Analog Channels + 8 Digital Channels (optional)
- full synchronization between analog and digital channels
- Advanced sequencer and waveform editor included in the basic price
- Create Easily waveforms and pulses with Simple Rider UI