16 Bit – 1 GS/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator
A waveform generator must provide flexibility to cover a wide range of applications, high-performance to meet demanding signal requirements and be easy to use.
AT-AWG 1102/1104 meet the needs of today’s engineers and technicians with uncompromised performance, a wide variety of signal types, modulation schemes and generation modes all controlled through an intuitive, easy to use interface.
- 2 or 4 channel configuration with a maximum output of: 12 Vpp, 50 Ohm – 24 Vpp, Open circuit.
- Synchronize multiple devices for up to 32 channels
- Flexibility: Arbitrary and Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS) waveform generation
- Modulation: built-in modulation capabilities:AM, PM,FM, ASK,PSK,FSK
- Mixed signal generation: analog and digital pattern generation